2008-08-04

Dressing For Excess

Wherein it seems The Old Sarge just can't keep out of trouble.
She couldn't have been more than about 14 or 15 at the outside. Walking around the mall with half her chest hanging out, and her mother walking right along with her. I've seen hookers down on Central Avenue that looked more modest. I did a double-take and still couldn't believe my eyes.

But what was priceless was the look her mother gave me! If looks could kill, I'd have been a greasy spot on the floor. Damn fool must have thought I was the Mad Rapist of Pittsburgh or something.


And parents wonder why their "little girls" get molested or turn up pregnant. A pox on the lot of them.

.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, August 06, 2008, Blogger TheWayfarer said...

Sounds like the modern "liberated" feminstaazi/trailer park queen.
Ignorance is not knowing any better.
Stupidity is knowing better and not caring to act accordingly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home