What About The Other 43%?

A recent poll shows that 57% of Iraqis believe that they are better off now than under Hussein. That leaves 43% who think that things are either worse or the same. We need to see how that 43% breaks down and find out who thinks things are worse off now than under the Butcher of Baghdad.


Post a Comment

<< Home